Sunday 1 July 2012

english day..hahaha

ok children,today i will blogging in english..
why?
because this is my blog and i like it..hahaha


actually i didn't know what i want to say today,
nothing interesting in my life lately..
have some like my love story,
but i don't feel like want to share about that today..


oh yea!
i have one,
about my injury..
yes,
i facing one serious injury on may,
because of futsal..
my injury is called ACL injury


that is our left knee from the back..
and i have the injury around my medial meniscus..
it happen so fast,
because of my mistake,
making a fast turn while my left feet static on the ground..

at that time,i feel very terrible pain,
and that pain felt like doesn't want to go away..
i didn't straight go to the hospital,
i just take a rest at home for 2month..

last week,
after 2month of that incident,
i'am starting to running,
and do some exercise,
but still i can't bend my leg,
and that make me have to do my prayers while sitting on the chair..
but,
i think i can start to play football again,
not to much,
just want to be sweaty..hehe

i go to the soccer field near my house,
i do some warm up,
then i play as a keeper..
but,
it last only 5minutes,
then suddenly when i try to dribble one player and kick the ball,
my left knee make an explosion sound,
not like a bomb,
just like "praaaAAAK"!
HAHAHA

me after injury,going to bukit jalil for kelantan vs sime darby FA CUP final..hehe

and,
that's the ending of my hobby,
i go to the hospital next day,
doctor confirm that i have to see ortopedics..
and the best part is,
he said 

" you can't play soccer for 6 MONTH"

sob3..
tears run down my face..hahaha
yes,
i felt sad..
very sad..

but its okay,
now i have one new hobby..
i want to build my body..hahaha
not to getting fatter,
but to reduce my weight and have some muscle..
wah..

ok, that all for today..
my first entry in english and the longest entry i ever post..hahahaa

I KNOW MY ENGLISH IS BAD..SOB3 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahah. kenapa rase na gelak guling2 bile bace ayat english awk ni. OH MY ENGLISH! btw, luahan aty yg sangt comel. haahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. sbb 2 klau sakit trus jmpe doktor kn mila...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..ske naa gelakkn org..tahu la die terer.. comel kn?kah2

    sbb tu skang da serik iera..neh msti kes milla degil..ahaha

    ReplyDelete